Zojirushi NP-NWC10XB Pressure Induction Heating Rice Cooker & Warmer, 5.5 Cup, Stainless Black, Made in JapanView on Amazon
Panasonic 5 Cup (Uncooked) Japanese Rice Cooker with Induction Heating System and Pre-Programmed Cooking Options for Brown Rice, White Rice, and Porridge or Soup - 1.0 Liter - SR-HZ106 (Black)View on Amazon
Toshiba IH rice cooker "Binchoutan Kamado Honhagama" (2.5 Go) RC-4ZPJ-T Gran Brown (Japan domestic product)View on Amazon
- BrandTiger Corporation
Toshiba TRCS01 Cooker 6 Cups Uncooked (3L) with Fuzzy Logic and One-Touch Cooking, Brown Rice, White Rice and PorridgeView on Amazon
Panasonic Electric Pressure Cooker (3.0L) SR-MP300-K (BLACK)【Japan Domestic Genuine Products】【Ships from Japan】View on Amazon
Last update on 2022-07-01 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Rice is one of the primary food sources that feed us. Before modern technology developed, all processing methods were manually on charcoal stoves.
It is undeniable that people's flexibility in making good use of fire, but looking back at this, we see that it took a lot of time and effort. Therefore, the advent of electric rice cookers has modernized many social lives. Almost every family can afford a device for daily use at an affordable price.
In addition to familiar dishes like sushi, ordinary rice, rice soup, they all require different making methods.
Therefore, when the Japanese rice cooker was on the market, it almost answered everyone's problems. Besides, product quality is a big plus. The inner pot has a quality non-stick layer, and the outer shell is sure to improve the item's durability.
Often accompanied by a unique fuzzy logic technology, it can sense the process by analyzing the moisture and porosity of the rice while cooking.
The heating and cooking features are mostly found in conventional pots. However, many people still prefer expensive home appliances because of the ability to adjust the texture and taste to their personal preferences.
Zojirushi IH Rice Cooker (5.5Go / 1.0L) Stan. (Black) NW-SA10-BA
Currently, there are many types of stoves on the market, but when dividing the main categories, they still list 3 main groups as follows:
- Ordinary rice cooker: The most basic type of rice cooker is only to cook rice. The mechanism of action is to heat from the bottom to the bottom of the pot to help the rice cook evenly. This type is quite affordable for those who only want it to do the job.
- Electronic rice cooker: More advanced than the above version, the whole body on the stove is with smart components. It works on an electronic control panel, a microprocessor, and a sensor device to adjust the temperature, pressure, and time. Since then, it is also used on many different foods to make dishes more diverse
- High-frequency induction cooker: The most advanced type of stove today uses IN technology that works on a magnetic field to heat the entire cooking pan instead of from the bottom of the heat.
Related Post: Best Cuckoo Rice Cooker
To help you find a suitable item for yourself, we always recommend that customers ask questions to visualize how their product is. Consider how many times you use it to get an idea of what kind of rice cooker you should want. Here are a few additional criteria you should consider.
The ingredients to create a perfect rice cooker are primarily from various selected metals. When making a purchase, users may hear a consultant introduce products with materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, etc.
It's even plastic, but rest assured that the kettle is all covered with a water-resistant reinforcement.
Currently, most manufacturers choose stainless steel to put into the production process simply because its texture is thicker and more durable over time despite daily use.
Our advice is that if you intend to use the pot for a long time, it is advisable to invest in a metal pot. Although plastic stoves are cheaper, they do not last as long as metal pots in terms of quality and durability.
Zojirushi NP-NWC10XB Pressure Induction Heating Rice Cooker
Brand consideration is also an essential thing in purchasing goods. The popularity of a brand reflects the quality of the product they are selling, good or bad.
If you pay attention, you will see that most of the items that emerge in a short time usually last for not too long; instead of hitting hard on the long-term quality value, the profit bias will attract more manufacturers.
Therefore, not only rice cookers, but most of the users of the product should choose from famous brands with good reviews and high ratings.
Japanese rice cookers are always in the world household market. You can almost meet most of the earlier requirements when you buy them for example, the ZOJIRUSHI NW-LB10-BZ multi-function rice cooker with 13 processing menus.
Innovative programming technology makes cooking more accessible than ever, and the non-stick inner pot limits unnecessary scratches.
Related Post: Best Zojirushi Rice Cooker
Completely different from what we usually see, rice cookers often use the number of rice measuring cups to measure the size. The number usually ranges from 3-16 cups, not to mention the types of pots produced to serve in large capacity, but the above classes are not often available for household purposes.
Depending on the needs, choose the right type of stove.
If you only want to measure rice in small quantities, consider saving space with a tiny version. On the contrary, when you are looking to prepare a meal for many people, choosing Buffalo Titanium Grey IH SMART COOKER is very reasonable.
A pot with a large capacity that still meets the above requirements is the perfect solution for you to prepare food.
Flexibility is in its true sense; here, the electronic cooker cooks rice well and many other foods such as cereals, nutritious seeds, meat, fish, tea...
As technology becomes more modern, new and more innovative designs have also been born. But in general, they are all quite expensive compared to the market. If you are looking to maximize and limit space, Toshiba Low Carb or new generation Japanese rice cooker products are worth trying.
Among the best rice cookers in Japan, they are all removable and covered with a non-stick coating for cleaning.
You just need to take the cleaning solution to penetrate the bud to wipe away the sticky layer of dirt for effective cleaning. There are also some types of pots that have a steam cleaning function.
Rest assured, because the rice cooker often burns, it is unnecessary to soak in water to scratch the burn like when cooking on a charcoal stove.
Related Post: Best Price Slow Cooker
Equally important is the cost; to ensure the correctness should determine the essentials as well as possible.
For regular cooks, investing in the long-term quality of a reputable brand is a smart move. On the contrary, you can consider cheaper versions with spine pots for basic cooking needs.
Tiger Corporation SMJ-A18U 10-Cup Rice Cake Mochi Maker
How to properly store the rice cooker?
If you spend a large amount of money buying a rice cooker for your family, it is always necessary to preserve it to minimize damage. Here are some tips to help you do the above:
Read the user manual carefully before use to ensure the correct operation of the rice cooker.
- Clean every day to ensure hygiene against odors and corrosion
- Do not clean the rice cooker when it has just been cooked; let it cool completely within 1-2 hours
- Check the power supply before taking it to the toilet
- Opt for a gentle cleanser, or replace it with warm water or soap. Note: do not use them to clean the entire rice cooker.
- Take a long time to dry, clean the heater thoroughly before putting the rice cooker in
- Do not let the rice cooker come into close contact with the power source, especially in the state of water storage.
- Do not keep food inside the pot for too long to avoid bacteria growth.
What is the basic usage of a Japanese rice cooker?
It is not too tricky to master in use, but to cook well and suitable for most dishes, it includes the following general steps:
- Step 1: Fill the pot with rice and water. Rinse a few times to get rid of all the dirt.
- Step 2: Wash the rice with your fingers, wash it, and discard it again.
- Step 3: Wait for the rice to drain completely
- Step 4: Put water in the pot and adjust the amount of rice and water accordingly.
- Step 5: Press the button and wait for the machine to cook automatically.
What is the time to renew a rice cooker?
After 4-5 years, you should replace the rice cooker with a new one, which is the advice from experts to you because at this time the mechanics decrease in performance as well as the old functions.
While we're not saying it will spoil or be completely unusable, you might still want to consider more modern rice cookers more suitable for family living.
Which rice cooker is best in Japan?
The following is the TOP of many people's most famous Japanese rice cookers.
- Zojirushi Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker
- Zojirushi NS-TSC18
- Tiger Corporation Tiger JKT-D10U 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) IH Rice Cooker
- Zojirushi NP-NWC10XB Pressure Induction Heating Rice Cooker
- Zojirushi NHS-06 3-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker
- Panasonic 5 Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker
- Tayama TRSC-10R Stainless Steel Rice Cooker.
- Toshiba Low Carb Digital Programmable Multi-functional Rice Cooker
The above article has consulted from many different sources and customer opinions to assist users in choosing the right product for their family's consumption needs.
I hope that everyone can easily find a suitable rice cooker through the above article. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below the report, the staff will answer you as soon as possible.